In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via our website (https://pablo-it.co.uk) and other contact methods. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation; this means that:
- We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement
- We aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for contractual or legitimate purposes
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf
- We respect your right to to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
If you contact us with a business enquiry, either through the website contact form or by email, telephone or by other means, we will collect and hold the following information about you:
- Your name, identity and contact information
- Information about your business activities
- Information and documents about your enquiry, including communications with you
We may also do some research to understand more about you and what you do. Usually, this means reading up on your products or services, how you position yourself in the market, what you display on your public facing websites and social media presence, and so on. This helps us work out how we can work with you; whether as a service provider, customer or partner.
We hold this information in order to follow up with you, and to meet current or future contractual obligations.
For a business enquiry, we will retain this data for the period of our engagement; if you are a customer or supplier, we will retain this data for the duration of your contractual relationship with us. We may be required to retain certain information for longer, to comply with our legal obligations, such as for tax purposes.
We also generate log files from various servers, which will include an IP address assigned to you or, more likely, to someone who provides you with Internet access. We may use the logs from our servers to assist in our firm’s security, as well as to determine visitor behaviour and help us plan our strategy (e.g. such as working out which pages on the site are most popular, or whether particular events have caused an increase in traffic).
We do this for the purpose of legitimate interests (we want to be safe, and improve our service to you). We will retain this information for the period of analysis.
Where we send your data, and who we share it with:
We do not transfer or process data outside the European Economic Area unless we have your consent or where the nature of the processing requires it (for example, where you have chosen to use an email or other communications service which routes data outside the EEA).
We do not share your data with third parties unless required to do so by government bodies and law enforcement agencies.
How we protect your data:
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
If you contact us regarding any of your rights, please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person. In certain cases we may ask for proof of identification before we can process any requests.
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of our website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website. We may place these cookies without your consent.
We do not use any advertising cookies on our website.
Cookies are also placed by third parties we have engaged. We cannot guarantee that third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. Parties such as Google are to be considered as independent data controllers within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of these companies.
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
We use Google Analytics to help us operate and improve our services. In doing so, we may share non-personally identifiable information about your use of our website. We use Google Analytics, to provide us with general demographic and interest-level information about our users and to help create a better user experience. We do not control information collected by third parties and are not responsible for their use of that information.
In order to support your privacy, we have set Google Analytics to anonymise IPs while tracking, and to exclude tracking for users sending the “Do Not Track” header. Please note that the “Do Not Track” feature is not an industry standard, so certain browsers may not have this feature available.
Our contact information:
If you would like to get in contact with us in regards to this privacy statement, please do so either by email at email@example.com or write to: Pablo IT, Office F3, 1 Pacific Road, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 1LJ.